How to Login New TP-Link TL-WR820N WiFi Router Device
Setup your TP-Link TL-WR820N WiFi Router Device using tplink tether application and then you can connect your wireless devices to these device’s internet access. You can connect all computer and mobile devices to this router device and if you want to block wifi for certain devices then you can do this using “Access Controls” page. Access tplink wifi router login page and then you can fill the MAC address for the devices you want to block for wifi.
How to Login TP-Link TL-WR820N WiFi Router Device?
You can login your new tplink wifi router devices from any computer device. you can use any computer device that is having Mac OS or any windows device. here are steps to login your new tplink wifi router device.
- You will need an Ethernet cable so that you can connect your router device and a computer device together.
- After that fill http:// tplinkmodem.net address to web browser. This web browser must have Java script. Advance Java script will help you to easily access tplink wifi router login page.
- After that you can use default tplink login user name and password for TP-Link TL-WR820N WiFi Router Device login. “Admin” is used for all tplink models.
- You can then click on “Management” button and from there you can change all settings for these wifi router devices.
These steps will help you to access the setup for TP-Link TL-WR820N WiFi Router Device or any other tplink router devices.
Once you Access Login for TP-Link Router, you can Get These Settings
- Change the default login user name.
- Change default password for router login.
- Make access controls for tplink router device.
- Manage “LAN” settings for TP-Link TL-WR820N WiFi Router Device.
- Use “Parental Controls” button and manage your child’s web traffic.
- You can also change the SSID network name for this router device.
If you want to more details for TP-Link TL-WR820N WiFi Router Device devices then you can read other articles from our “Blog” page.