LED controls for your tplink modem router device
if you are installing the tplink wifi modem device for your home network then you will able to see the status LED at the front side of your device. this status LED will make sure that your tplink wifi router devices are working accurately and it will tell you about the current activities that are going on your device. if you want, you can also close the status LED for your tplink wifi modem device. in this article we are going to explain the steps to close the status LED for your tplink modem device.
Here are the Complete Details for your Modem Device LED Controls
- Access the login page for your tplink modem device and for that you can use http:// tplinkmodem.net web address.
- Go for the “Advanced” option.
- After that select “System Tools” tab.
- Go for the “LED” controls.
- You can specify the time period for which you want to close the status LED for your tplink modem devices.
- Click on the “Save” button and save all the settings that you have made for your device.
These steps will make sure that status LED will off to your tplink wifi router device. you have to make sure that you can place that your tplink wifi router device is updated for the firmware and driver updates. You can update the firmware for your device and then you will need to power cycle your devices. you can power cycle your tplink modem devices just by removing the power supply for your device. you have to make sure that you are also visiting at the blog page and have more details for tp link modem configuration tp link modem net login tp link modem router setup login modem net how to configure tp link modem tp link modem login tplinkmodem.net