PPTP Setup for New TP-Link TL-WR820N WiFi Router
tplink wifi modem devices like TP-Link TL-WR820N WiFi Router devices are very easy to configure but you will need to make some advance settings for these router devices. All settings are done from http //tplinkwifi.net/ page. When you need to make PPTP setup for TP-Link TL-WR820N WiFi Router devices, you can connect your device to a computer and then access login page of your device from this computer. PPTP settings are done when you are using any PPTP device with server user name and password.
How to Make PPTP Setup for TP-Link TL-WR820N WiFi Router Devices?
These simple steps are used so that you can make PPTP server settings for router devices you are using.
- Connect TP-Link TL-WR820N WiFi Router to a computer and then you can provide power supply to your device.
- Fill http //tplinkwifi.net/ user name and password for your device login. When you are filling the login details for accessing TP-Link TL-WR820N WiFi Router setup page make sure that you can type accurate login details.
- Click on “Basic PPTP Settings” button from your device.
- Make the PPTP settings from this window. Select the connection type of your device and drop down menu will help you to make these PPTP settings.
- Fill the user name and fill password in the next window.
- After that you can choose dynamic IP or static IP address for your TP-Link TL-WR820N WiFi Router devices.
- Advance PPTP settings are also provided these days. Dynamic IP and static IP address can be choose for your device.
- If you want dynamic IP address settings then fill IP address, subnet mask, gateway and DNS server settings.
For connection type you can choose connect automatically or connect using demand button. When you choose automatic connections, your device will connect itself automatically and you are choosing “Demand Connections” then you will find that your device connection will terminated automatically whenever the connect is ideal.