See the system log for your tplink modem device
this is true that you can connect as many as devices with your tplink wifi router and modem device and you can easily handle the devices that are connected to your router device. you can have a look at the system login settings for your device and there you will find that which devices were using the wifi access from your tplink modem devices. you can also block these devices from using the internet connections. Using the parental control settings for your tplink wifi router device you can block certain websites for the devices that are connected to your home network.
Here are the Steps to See the System Log Information for your TP-Link Modem Devices | http:// tplinkmodem admin access
- Launch web browser at your computer device.
- Fill http:// tplinkmodem.net web address in the address bar of you can also use http:// 192.168.0.1 IP address.
- Fill the tplink modem login user name and password for your device.
- Go for the “System Tools” option.
- Select “System Log” tab from there.
- Click on the refresh button so that you can refresh the system log settings for your devices.
These are the steps that you will need to follow so that you can find the system log information for your tplink wifi modem devices. you have to update the firmware file for your tplink devices so that you can make sure that your router device will work without any kind of wifi issues. You have to visit at the blog page and have more and complete details for tp link modem net main http //tplinkmodem.net/ tp link internet modem http tp link modem tp modem login login to tp link modem tp link modem setup tp link modem configuration