How to update your tplink modem router device
Updating the tplink modem device is must so that your tplink modem device can have latest updates. You have to update the firmware and driver files for your tplink modem devices and all these updates will be possible using http:// tplinkmodem.net web address. this login address can be replaced with http:// 192.168.0.1 IP address. if you are getting performance issues with your devices then you can reset your device to all default settings and then you can reconfigure your device from a fresh end.
Here are the Steps for Updating your TP-Link Modem Device | http:// tplinkmodem.net Login
- Connect your tplink modem device with the computer device using the Ethernet cable and provide power supply to your devices.
- Launch the web browser at your device and then fill tplink modem login address in the address bar.
- Fill the login user name and password for your device and go for the “Management” option.
- There you will find “Update Software” option.
- Click on the “Browse” button choose the firmware file that you have downloaded and saved to your computer device.
- Click on the “Update” option and wait for few minutes.
These are the steps you will need to follow so that you can update the firmware file for your tplink modem device. you have to visit the blog page and there you will get more details for tplinkmodem.net tp link modem login how to configure tp link modem login modem net login modem net tp link modem router setup tp link modem net login